Honeyed herb-spelt rolls
Perfect soft rolls for the brunch table! The premium multi-flower honey used in the recipe guarantees a full taste.
Ingredients (2 baguettes or 6 rolls):
- 2 ½ dl milk
- 2 teaspoons Hunaja-Aita premium multi-flower honey
- 1 tsp dry yeast or 25g fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50g of fresh cheese flavored with herbs
- About 7 dl Birkkala semi-coarse spelled flour, whole grain
- About ½ dl of rapeseed oil
Mix fresh yeast with lukewarm water or dry yeast with flour. Add salt, honey, pressed garlic clove and cream cheese to the milk. Lightly mix in the flour and add the oil at the end. Raise the dough. Divide the dough into two parts and bake into baguettes or rolls. Bake at 200 degrees for about 12 minutes.