Honey mousse Peach-Passion chocolate eggs
The honey mousse recipe we developed made it into chocolate cups this Easter, and please, here's our version of tropical poached eggs.
This recipe charms not only with its taste but also with its ease, you can make it the day before in the fridge to wait for delicious moments!
- 6 pieces of your favorite chocolate eggs
- 2 dl whipping cream
- 1.5 dl of condensed milk
- Juice of half a lemon
- 4 tablespoons of Flower&honey multi-flower honey
- 1 passion fruit
- Canned peaches or berries
Start by making the honey mousse.
- Whip the cream into soft foam, put it in the fridge to wait.
- Mix condensed milk, lemon juice and honey well. Wait and stir until the honey is completely incorporated into the milk mixture.
- Mix the whipped cream by lifting it into the milk-honey mixture until the consistency is smooth and fluffy.
- Carefully split the Easter eggs and place a teaspoon of passion fruit pulp on the bottom of each half.
- Fill the halves with honey mousse and decorate with "egg yolks" cut from canned peaches or, for a change, with your own favorite berries.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
PS Have you tried chili-honey popcorn yet? Check the recipe HERE>>