This snack is heavenly gooey! Especially suitable for snacking after the sauna while watching the beautiful sunset and enjoying a sauna drink.
- Micropopcon or popcorn seeds and rapeseed oil
- 70g of butter
- 2 generous tablespoons of Hunaja-Aita chili honey (from the Maku&Hunaja product line)
- Make a bag of popcorn in the microwave or from the seeds in a pot (about 3 liters), put the poppers in a large container for easy mixing
- Heat the butter in a pot and add chili honey, boil quickly while stirring
- Slowly add the butter-chili-honey mixture to the popcorn, turning and mixing the popcorn all the time. Stir until the mixture is evenly mixed into the poppers
Enjoy immediately hot or chilled, for example with a light lager beer.